Circuits and ElectricsCircuits and Electricsclose

Building Regulations approval is required to make alterations to a consumer unit, completely re-wire or undertake work in a special location such as kitchens, bathrooms and garages UNLESS the works are carried out by a member of the Part P competent person scheme. A list of Part P competent persons can be viewed here.